Investor: LLC "Medved" (Medical Center) Veliky Ustyug.
Objective: To improve the availability and quality of medical services, the provision of out-patient care, to conductdiagnostic and preventive examinations for residents of the area, including remote areas, where midwife points were closed.
Project location: Veliky Ustyug, Velik-Ustyugsky, Kichmengsko-Gorodetsky, Tarnogsky, Nyuksensky, Nikolsky and otherdistricts of the region.
Equipment of the mobile medical complex: 25 units of medical equipment, including:
• Portable digital ultrasonic diagnostic device together with three sensors, a mobile trolley and a video printer;
• 12-channel ECG system with automatic analysis function;
• Clinical Laboratory (biochemical blood analyzer, urine analyzer, hematology automatic analyzer);
• Diagnostic Center for ophthalmoscopy (GP set);
Start of the project: October, 2013.
Terms of rendering services:
1) free medical aid under MHI policies;
2) professional examinations under contracts with enterprises and organizations;
3) value-added services.
Number of jobs: LLC "Medved" formed a team including 9 medical specialists from the number of full-time medical specialists (ophthalmologist, ENT, cardiology, gynecology, etc.), two paramedics, and it will continue to employ the necessary number of specialists depending on the needs of the districts.
Role of Vologda Region Development Corporation: fundraising for the purchase of medical complex, solving organizational issues, information support.
Current status: The project is implemented