Initiator of the project: non-state preschool educational institution "Kindergarten "Rostok"”.
Goal: setting up the chain of private kindergartens that will implement the standards of pre-school education.
Implementation period: 2012 - 2015 years.
The value of the project:
- Reduction in the shortage of places in preschool institutions for children up to 3 years;
- Setting a precedent for the foundation of non-state pre-school institutions, operating to conduct educational activities in accordance with a license.
The role of Vologda Region Development Corporation:
- Assistance in preparing the documentation for participation in tenders for budgetary grants and off-budget funds;
- Support of the implementation of the project, including going through approval procedures with regulatory and licensing authorities;
- Search for investment sites for construction of kindergarten;
- Assistance in writing a business plan for non-state preschool educational institution.
Current status of the project:
- 4 groups of children started to work from the beginning of 2012/2013 academic year;
- The fifth branch for 30 children was opened on February 1, 2013;
- There are 8 groups of 215 children on February 1, 2015.