INDUSTRIAL PARK «SOKOL»
The creation of the industrial park “Sokol” was planned in the framework of the realization of the complex investment plan of the city Sokol modernization and in correspondence with the Government decree of 24 May 2010, № 605.
The industrial park is situated 45 km from Vologda and 165 km from Cherepovets.
Total area – 160.2 ha
All lands of the industrial park “Sokol” are owned by the state. The land category is industry land.
From the beginning of the project realization:
1. The administration and accommodation complex with parking has been built;
2. The building of a transformer substation 110/10 kV with a power line OHL 110 kV is being realized;
3. The power line 6 kV has been run to provide the building works beginning;
4. Such objects of infrastructure have been designed:
- interfacility road;
- access road;
- networks of water supply, household and storm sewage;
- systems of gas supply with gas reducing station.
In the territory of the park such projects are being realized as: